Hey look! It is another crunchy "challenge" I am participating in! Well, this time it is the entire family ... and I know other families that are doing this too, so I am not alone. It is Turn TV Off Week and our family is going TV free this week. So far we are two days into it and doing great! Annika has one small scene about once a day, maybe another at night when she asks if she can watch a show tommorow and finds out that she cannot. But in her defence, we have let her watch a show, or maybe two, in the afternoon as some down time for her. Now she has to do something else. We have been working up to this, unbeknown to her, and she now easily and eagerly grabs a book and we read a few chapters from a fairy book.
Bill says I should be cut off from the computer, and while I agree that all screen time should be included, I would have to stop my blog, and I like this! (Everyone out there that is reading this blog, tell Bill I can continue on with limited computer use, OK?)
Well, my limited time is up, so tube free me is going!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment