Sunday, November 9, 2008

The 1st Snow of the Season

I was sitting at my desk doing some Daisy work - processing Nut and Magazine orders... yuck! - when I noticed it was snowing outside. I tried to snap a quick photo from my chair, but yea, that does not work through the window and screen. (reminds me of My Cousin Vinny) If you look close you can see the snow falling - it is actually falling quite thickly!


So I opened the door and took a quick shot. Turns out you could hear it fall too! I took some video, and you can hear it (it sounds rather like static) but you mostly hear the girls and Bill talking, so I'll save the space for something more interesting.




The ground is still way too warm - remember the 70 degree days we had earlier - so the snow did not stick, but it is always fun to see the first snowflakes!



And now, at 6pm there seems to be a small accumulation of snow on our back deck!

No comments: