This Memorial Day we all had activities planned! Bill and I ran in the Hartland 5K run - the official 1st 5K race of the season for us. (Lauren's race was way too crowded to be considered a run, it was more of a leisurely stroll.)

Here is Bill at the finish line - he finished way ahead of me, of course!
I was quite nervous about running a full 3.1 miles - with two good sized hills in it too! But ...

Here I am, all purple face, heading for the finish line. And below, there I am running into the tunnel at the finish line!

After the run we had to dash home to shower and change, because the girls (and me too) were in the parade.


Poppa volunteered to have another float for our two GS troops. It was hot, but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment