Friday, November 30, 2007

Elmer The Elephant

Annika's class made an elephant hat today; they all looked SO CUTE wearing them as they came out of the classroom. Each kid had the trunk right in front so they couldn't see, and they staggered around some. Annika, the fan of elephants and lions, loved hers. And, of course it let her be another being - adding yet another creature to Sybil's personality bank!

Of course an elephant has to eat with her trunk, so Elmer used her trunk to eat lunch. Posses quite the challenge to find nutritious food that can be eaten with a trunk and not make a huge mess, because you know that elephant hat is going to be worn for quite awhile still!
Maybe I should start some sort of game, like where's waldo; See if you can find the elephant hat (or other Annika character du jour) in the photos throughout the blog. hmmmmm.....

2 comments:

WESLEY said...

The elephant trunk is hilarious. I love it! LOL

Shaz said...

I think this is a brilliant idea and will be trying this out at nursery this week, as our topic is Elmer the Elephant. Thanks.