Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sugar High Candy House

Yesterday Annika's preschool class decorated gingerbread houses. Or, should I say, covered them in candy! They are all so precious and hysterical at the same time! I wish I could have been there to witness the decoration in progress.




So today I took the house out of our microwave (which we refer to as the Mulligan Proof Box) and took some photos of it. Annika proudly watches me photograph her creation, but looks lost in thought. She is obviously mulling something over in her head. I think she is figuring out how to snack on a piece of the coveted candies, when she finally says, "Mrs. Lubeski said we have to put this somewhere pretty."
Oh, apparently the Microwave is not the proper place to display her creation! Poor thing.
I put it on the table and hope that Mulligan keeps on sleeping in his chair.

No comments: