Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Lauren

Lauren is 8 - who'd a thought it would happen so fast?

For her birthday cake this year she wanted a Maple leaf shaped cake. OK .... where to begin with that one?? So, I made a 9x13 cake, cut it into three equal-ish parts, notched the top,

and kinda put them together on an angle.


Luckily Lauren thought it was perfect! whewwww....





Birthday gifts galore: A good fancy dress for Laura (spent a whole day making that! Turned out pretty good, if I don't say so myself!) a wood table for Barbara (made by Bill, pretty cool too!) some foot-pajamas from Annika (that was what she wanted to give Lauren, and Lauren loved them!) and a lap-loom from the whole family.

She loves the loom! I foresee a lot of weaving being done on this!



And Annika loves her unbirthday gifts too. Puppies.

No comments: