Friday, November 13, 2009
Girl Scouts Event
My troop went to a UofM Woman's Basketball game today. It was a special Cookie Tip-off event sponsored by our GS Council. The girls had SO MUCH FUN at this event, I cant believe it!
First off, the girls spent 2 hours walking around the outside of the areana making all the SWAPS (little crafty trinkets to be pinned on something) and then we went in to watch the game.

I tried to snap a picture of them in all their goodies they made, but they were not having it because the game was about to start. They HAD to see the game and Lauren was a bit upset that we missed the opening tip-off. Annika especially, was so excieted to see the game and got so caught up in cheering for the home team. I think we'll have to return to one of these games again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment