However, here are some shots of Lauren's map. She drew Prairie Country Corners, a town inspired by all the pioneer stuff she has been devouring lately. There is a grocery store, a dry goods store, a furniture store, a hotel, little homes where the people who run stores live, a town square, a river (Wagon Train River) complete with a fishing area and swimming area, and a farm with a large farm house.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Maps, Finally
Hmm, I added all the photos I took of the maps the girls did last week (see previous entry) but it seems I only have shots of Lauren's map. Huh. By that time I was tired and frantically trying to get some work done on the computer, so I guess I simply forgot to take photos.
However, here are some shots of Lauren's map. She drew Prairie Country Corners, a town inspired by all the pioneer stuff she has been devouring lately. There is a grocery store, a dry goods store, a furniture store, a hotel, little homes where the people who run stores live, a town square, a river (Wagon Train River) complete with a fishing area and swimming area, and a farm with a large farm house.

However, here are some shots of Lauren's map. She drew Prairie Country Corners, a town inspired by all the pioneer stuff she has been devouring lately. There is a grocery store, a dry goods store, a furniture store, a hotel, little homes where the people who run stores live, a town square, a river (Wagon Train River) complete with a fishing area and swimming area, and a farm with a large farm house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment