Well, today I added the sister of the little boy to the mix. So, I had 5 kids today once school got out! It was actually fun to watch them all play in the leaves and then play pioneer together. Influenced by Lauren, no doubt!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Today There Were 5!
I happen to have become a local babysitter. Not necessarily a bad thing, just something I never thought I'd become. I usually watch my friend's 20 month old two days a week. Good money for staying home, and he really is a cute and happy little fellow. I also started watching my neighbors kindergartner after school since she returned to work.
Well, today I added the sister of the little boy to the mix. So, I had 5 kids today once school got out! It was actually fun to watch them all play in the leaves and then play pioneer together. Influenced by Lauren, no doubt!



Well, today I added the sister of the little boy to the mix. So, I had 5 kids today once school got out! It was actually fun to watch them all play in the leaves and then play pioneer together. Influenced by Lauren, no doubt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment