Well, as a celebration for all the hard work in Daises this year, I made arrangements for our troop to have a Gym party. I had 7 out of the 9 girls say they were going to attend, but alas, only 4 showed up.
The four that attended, they had a blast!! They climbed, swung, jumped, ran, and had such a blast that they were tuckered out before our time was up!
And Annika, she asked to go to bed early. Now *that* is a successful evening!
I am me. Unlike my kids, who are most likely to be someone else on a daily basis, I chose to be me most the time. Sometimes that is easy, and sometimes it ain't! I am the wife to FM (Flatulance Man, Fondue Man, Fantastic Man ... you take your pick for what it stands for.)and mom to two crazy kids. This is my little portal into my world and all the insanity and stability I bring to the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment