Lauren has made friends with a fellow second grader who is not in her school, but happened to be in her gymnastics class last year and her dance class this past year. This friend also auditioned for the play and was cast as a villager in the production. So, while the two girls are not in the same school, and only see each other every once in a while, they have formed a really good friendship. Which is nice, because the more I get to know the family the more I like them!
Yesterday we met them at a park in a nearby town and the girls played on the playscape for awhile, but they quickly wanted to run to the bridge nearby and have fun "in nature." I was only too happy to oblige, and so was Lauren's friend's mother ... and also another 5-yr-old we met at the park.
So the four girls spent the better part of an hour dropping sticks off one side of the bridge,
No comments:
Post a Comment