Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Choir Concert


Immediately after the Holiday Party, Lauren had her very first Choir concert. She joined the 3rd and 4th grade choir this fall, and every Tues. morning we go to school one hour early (ugg) for practice. I drag Annika along, and then the two of us have bagels together at school. It is nice, and she really enjoys the special time together!

So half-an-hour after the part was over, Lauren was singing at our local assisted living home! The kids were wonderful - I am very impressed with how well they all sounded. And there sure are a lot of kids in choir; hats off to their music teacher, Mr. Rockafellow! (isn't that the perfect name for a music teacher?!?)

The above photo is the only non-blurry photo I have. But Lauren is in the front row - you may be able to make her out here:

No comments: