I took quite a large number of photos, but I was trying to get all of my troop ... apparently acting more in the capacity of troop leader than parent of two! There are hardly any of Lauren, who really enjoyed making all the ornaments. Annika enjoyed writing a card to Santa and to her teacher. That's OK, because really it was an event for them to have fun!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Holiday Party
The girl's both belong to Girl Scouts, and virtually every month there is some school-wide event for them. This month was the Holiday Party where the girls made ornaments and decorated a cookie, then gave presents to Santa for Toys for Tots. I think all the girls had a great time! Here are some photos to share:




I took quite a large number of photos, but I was trying to get all of my troop ... apparently acting more in the capacity of troop leader than parent of two! There are hardly any of Lauren, who really enjoyed making all the ornaments. Annika enjoyed writing a card to Santa and to her teacher. That's OK, because really it was an event for them to have fun!
I took quite a large number of photos, but I was trying to get all of my troop ... apparently acting more in the capacity of troop leader than parent of two! There are hardly any of Lauren, who really enjoyed making all the ornaments. Annika enjoyed writing a card to Santa and to her teacher. That's OK, because really it was an event for them to have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment