I had to laugh when I saw the pool area - Look! We have our own Crop Circles! snicker snicker snicker ... it just cracks me up!
Friday, December 4, 2009
First Snow of the Year
Late last night, or possibly early this morning with the way I am known to stay up/go to bed, I noticed it was snowing. It wasn't coming down hard, just nice big flakes gently floating down. I thought about waking the kids, but then reality got the better of me, and I let them sleep. It really was not much snow.
So, after the kids left for school I snapped a few shots of the snow to document our first snow of the season. Here it is in all its glory!


I had to laugh when I saw the pool area - Look! We have our own Crop Circles! snicker snicker snicker ... it just cracks me up!
I had to laugh when I saw the pool area - Look! We have our own Crop Circles! snicker snicker snicker ... it just cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment