Monday, May 19, 2008

Bee Creative

Annika told Lauren about her Nemo lunch (she was very excited about it! In fact, the next morning the girls had fish toast for breakfast!) and Lauren was feeling a bit left out, so I told her I'd make a special lunch for her too. So, knowing Lauren's love of flowers and gardening, I made a flower and bee lunch.

Complete with cream cheese, cheddar, and olive flower, broccoli and carrot stems/leaves, and then strawberry and kiwi in the yogurt. Not sure if the yogurt and fruit was flower related, but Lauren liked the looks of it, and this is one of her favorite things to have in her lunch. Oh, and a chocolate bee looking for nectar topped it all off. She said she loved her lunch, and she ate every morsel of food.

1 comment:

Trish Dawson said...

Kay, you are the coolest mom! My kids would've LOVED your lunches when they took their lunches to school in elementary. Heck, I have them look at your blog and maybe they will start packing healthy, Cool lunches!