Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eating Nemo

I had some time on my hands this afternoon, apparently! Annika has been talking about fish a lot lately, and even asked to learn some about fish too. So today we pulled up one of our favorite homeschooling type sites and colored in a bunch of different fish. She saw the clown fish and, of course, she began calling it Nemo.

Fast forward an hour or so and it is now lunch time. I was feeling a bit indulgent, so I got creative and created a Nemo lunch for her.















Complete with cheddar and cream cheese sandwich versions of Nemo and his Dad, blue ocean yogurt to swim in, and some broccoli seaweed.
















Although, it needed some more in it, so I threw in some goldfish friends too. It is a HUGE hit! Glad I took the 10 extra minutes to make this one for her!

1 comment:

WESLEY said...

That is very cute Kay! You're so creative. =)