Monday, May 26, 2008

Educational Toys

I came upstairs from doing some laundry yesterday, and was stopped in my tracks. The girls had been playing with their animals and dolls all morning, and I heard them talk about using the doll's bunk bed as a bus to drive their toys to school. Interesting idea, but one that hardly struck my mind, and in fact, one that I probably would not have even (OK, Lauren is reading this over my shoulder as I type. It is rather wierd to be corrected and instructed by your 6yr old as you type about her activities! Sheesh, I had to argue to get her to leave!!) remembered had I not come across the following scene:



It seems that the toys needed backpacks to carry their stuff to school. So, being the ingeneous kids that they are, they found some rubber bands and varrious items to attach to each toy's back, and waah-la - instant backpacks! I particully like Abby's (Annika's small doll) backback ...it is a block from our Don't Break the Ice game; you have to size the backpack accordingly, don't you know!

No comments: