They insisted I take their photo, and Lauren even wanted to stage one where she was sitting down. She gracefully sprawled out on the floor, and spent a few minutes arranging the skirt to fall just-so around her legs .... who *is* this child in front of me I thought. Then she put on this demure face and declared herself ready to be photographed. Of course, by then Mulligan and Annika had joined her, which was not really a problem for her. She stroked Mulligan and talked sweetly to him, and she ignored her sister.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Dress Up Fun
The girls spent the other day playing with each other. It was a really good day; I did a million loads of laundry and the girls had an entire day of unstructured fun. Later in the afternoon, just before Bill came home from work, they came downstairs dressed up as "fairies." Lauren was Marigold the fairy, and Annika was Jaguar the fairy.

They insisted I take their photo, and Lauren even wanted to stage one where she was sitting down. She gracefully sprawled out on the floor, and spent a few minutes arranging the skirt to fall just-so around her legs .... who *is* this child in front of me I thought. Then she put on this demure face and declared herself ready to be photographed. Of course, by then Mulligan and Annika had joined her, which was not really a problem for her. She stroked Mulligan and talked sweetly to him, and she ignored her sister.

They insisted I take their photo, and Lauren even wanted to stage one where she was sitting down. She gracefully sprawled out on the floor, and spent a few minutes arranging the skirt to fall just-so around her legs .... who *is* this child in front of me I thought. Then she put on this demure face and declared herself ready to be photographed. Of course, by then Mulligan and Annika had joined her, which was not really a problem for her. She stroked Mulligan and talked sweetly to him, and she ignored her sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment