I am addicted to making paper snowflakes. Really. I never seem to make the "perfect" one, and I am fascinated by the whole process and how it seems that I have no control over the final product, when in reality I should have total control. But I don't. They have a mind of their own. And I usually sit with my scissors, a stack of paper and a pile of "snow crumbs" and begin to create my pile of snow. For hours in a row. It really is addictive.
So of course I have to share this fun with the girls, right? Yup. Every year the girls and I sit down and make snowflakes to decorate our windows. They are getting pretty good now, too.
Enjoy a small snow fall from our kitchen table.
1 comment:
That is an awesome project. I have been looking for more scissor activities for the Doodlebug. I think she might really like this one especially since they are doing a winter unit at school! You have such great ideas!
Post a Comment