
While browsing through Michaels the other day, I noticed these vinyl wall stickers in a space theme. How cool! Bill and I both thought they were perfect for Annika's room, which is rather sparse in the personalized decor. (And yes, that is bright orange paint on her walls. That is what she requested, so we complied - it is a long story from my childhood.)

The girls and I had fun putting them up in Annika's room. (I have since rearranged them and spread them out over her entire room. It just looked better that way.) She loves them, and she even moved some to other parts of her room; the girl has a good sense of art, I tell ya!

I have thought of moving Annika's room to the spare bedroom. (It is warmer, her room tends to be the coldest in the house!) But the real reason is the plethora of Space related decorations. The above wall mural came with the house, Bill loved it so it stays. We have then added various touches to enhance the "space room" as we call it.

Just thought I'd share our space rooms with you. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment