Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GS Spring Fling Dance

Creekside Girl Scouts held a Spring Fling, VIP dance this Earth Day. It was a blast for everyone.
The decorations and set up for the dance. About 60 girls, and their Very Important Person, attended.

The Snack Setup. Punch and cookies flew off the table!


My little green trellis decoration for our front porch (I never ended up blogging about this, but I do have some awesome photos from last summer of the girls helping paint this.) was used as the portrait backdrop. I think it turned out nice!



Bill and the girls dressed up and attended, all spiffy and fancy!



Some serious and silly dancing to music, for hours on end! The girls were exhausted by the end of the night!



Getting down for Rock Lobster! Yea, the girls have been indoctrinated to the official Dance Must-Do's!



I have some video of Bill (attempting?) to do some of the line dancing, but I'll save it for less public forums. It is great entertaining footage!! (think, "what do I do?!")


Annika was very tired before the end of the dance and asked to go home! You know she used up all her energy dancing and having fun if she asks to go home early!! It was a great time for all!

No comments: