Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday With Grandma

Grandma (Bill's mom) arrived Friday night to spend Spring Break with us. Saturday morning Bill went to work on the Set-Build for Lauren's play, and the girls and I entertained Grandma together. Or, Grandma entertained the girls. Whatever the exact case, we all had fun together.

Grandma made the girls breakfast in the morning.



Then we went for a bike ride/walk in the common area of our sub. It was a nice sunny day, but a bit windy, and I think poor Grandma was freezing, but the girls had fun zooming down the path. And I enjoyed a rather leisurely walk.

Annika Fell (not bad) and Grandma zoomed to the rescue. She brushed off Annika, and then Annika was back to trying to catch-up with Lauren.


We then visited Bill at the set-build. It was the first time I've seen anything related to the play, so it not only cool for Grandma, but for me also. Bonus! Then Lauren and I dashed off to a birthday party while Grandma, Bill, and Annika went craft shopping.



The girls and Grandma decorated flower pots. They came out really nice; I think they will look awesome on our deck this summer.




Then they planted some Dahlias in the pots.



The final product - well, minus the flowers. But buds are shooting out of the pots already.

Finally, the girls put on a play for us. It was so cute!


The Heffulump Movie, Produced by Annika and Lauren (Only some of it.)

We were told no flash photography or video was allowed, but I snuck in a few shots. They did a really good job of re-enacting the Heffalump Movie.


1 comment:

WESLEY said...

I love the top photo of them hugging with their eyes closed - you can see the love! By the way, can you send grandma over here to make us breakfast too?? =)