Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Watching the Clothes Go Round

(Insert lyrics to The Pretenders song here)


If you are wondering why I have been SO very behind in my posting lately (today is May 5th, and the date of these picts is April 15th) I'll tell you why .... and show you too .....


I've been living at the Laundry Mat, and vacuuming the ENTIRE house (furniture and carpets) and a small handful of other things as I combat the newest pets my kids brought home.

Sigh, ugg, eweeewweee, etc...
Sunday, as in Easter Sunday, I was brushing Lauren's hair and, uggggggg, I discovered she had lice. And Annika. And, great, me too! Sooooooo, if you have any questions on how to treat this dreaded creature once it invades your house, I am unfortunately a great resource for ya!

And, here are some lovely pictures of my times in the lovely laundry mat!

No comments: